Historic Markers Across Georgia



Site of the Campbell County Court House



Marker ID: WPA 
Location: on Fairburn Campbellton Road near Cochran Road SW, Atlanta, GA
County: Fulton
Coordinates: N 33° 39.183    W 084° 40.267
  33.65305    -84.67111666
Style: Mounted **
Waymark: WM45BY
Site of the Campbell County Court House Marker
Photo by David Seibert



Text:

Site of the Campbell County Court House



Where, in June 1867 the widow of Captain T.C. Glover called a reunion of the survivors of Company A, 21st Georgia, C.S.A. who agreed to hold annual meetings.

WPA 1936 UDC




Site of the Campbell County Court House
Photo by David Seibert



 

060-W3