Historic Markers Across Georgia



Troupville



Marker ID: UDC 
Location: on the north side of St. Augustine Road (GA 133) at Val Tech Rd.
County: Lowndes
Coordinates: N 30° 51.181    W 083° 20.650
  30.853017    -83.344167
Style: Carved Stone **
Waymark: WM58ET
Troupville Marker  



Text:

The site Troupville the first town and stage coach line in Lowndes County settled 1836.

This marker erected by Valdosta Chapter U.D.C. 471 April 26th, 1927.



 
Notes:

The marker is not visible from St. Augustine Road, parking is available nearby on Val Tech rd.

 

092-A7