Historic Markers Across Alabama



Wilson Chapel and Cemetery



Marker ID: AHC 
Location: at the intersection of Cumberland Drive and Balcourt Drive, Birmingham, Alabama
County: Jefferson
Coordinates: N 33° 34.908    W 086° 42.276
  33.5818    -86.7046
Style: Free Standing **
Waymark: WM2DM0
 



Text:


Wilson Chapel and Cemetery
("The Little Brown Church in the Wildwood")



Wilson Chapel was built in 1916 as a memorial to James & Frances Wilson by their daughters, Rosa Wilson Eubanks & Minerva Wilson Constantine. At







End of Wilson Chapel and Cemetery