Historic Markers Across Alabama



Trinity Episcopal Church



Marker ID:  
Location: 1900 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL
County: Mobile
Coordinates: N 30° 41.176    W 088° 05.155
  30.68626666    -88.08591666
Style: Free Standing **
Waymark: WMNH14
 



Text:

Mobile's second Episcopal Church, organized 1846 by the Rev. B.M.Miller. Church built 1853 during rectorship (1848-1879) of the Rev. J.A.Massey. This original structure moved from Jackson and St. Anthony Streets and re-erected on this site in 1945, under rectorship (1925-1953) of the Rev. Herbert F. Schroeter. Parish House erected 1961-62.







End of Trinity Episcopal Church