Historic Markers Across South Carolina



Site of Hampton High School 1911 - 1954



Marker ID: SCHM 
Location: 408 Mulberry St W, Hampton SC
County: Hampton
Coordinates: N 32° 52.172    W 081° 06.691
  32.869533    -81.111517
Style: Free Standing **
 



Text:

Built 1911, by Town of Hampton. Given to Hampton County 1925, to become part of the county´s first public school system. Closed 1954, upon consolidation of district schools. Building razed 1957. This marker dedicated to our school days, our teachers and classmates.

Erected by Old Hampton High School Reunion Committee of 1988.