Historic Markers Across Tennessee



Belle Meade Golf Links Historic District



Marker ID: NHC 121
Location: On Windsor Dr. at Blackburn Ave., Nashville, TN
County: Davidson
Coordinates: N 36° 06.106    W 086° 51.946
  36.10176666    -86.86576666
Style: Free Standing **
Waymark: WM4231
 



Text:

Platted in 1915 by developer Johnson Bransford, Belle Meade Golf Links is one of the early subdivisions that arose from the dissolution of the world-famous Belle Meade Plantation. This small residential district represents early 20th century subdivision design and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.

The Historical Commission of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County.