Historic Markers Across Tennessee



The Chapel



Marker ID:  
Location: 210-260 Graham Dr, Union City, TN
County: Obion
Coordinates: N 36° 26.25    W 089° 4.204
  36.4375    -89.07006666
Style: Free Standing **
Waymark: None
 



Text:

The Chapel


The Chapel was donated to the Discovery Park of America by the Eldridge Cemetery Association. Built in 1896 as the New Chapel United Methodist Church. The Chapel was moved here in the summer of 2012 and restored to appear as it did during the first half of the 20th century.